Increased global travel has changed the way we think about disease distribution. Diseases once considered of localised interest can be disseminated more readily than ever due to the increased speed of international travel. This is your perfect visual guide to diagnosing these diseases. The Sixth Edition of this internationally acclaimed atlas is the most comprehensive ever, with extensively revised text and more than 1200 stunning images.
- See the latest on such infections as the H5N1 strain of avian flu and West Nile Virus.
- Catch up with expanded coverage of the continuing of HIV/AIDS and related infections.
- Find information quicker and more easily with a new consistent chapter organisation.
- Get even more comprehensive visual coverage with hundreds of new, full-colour images.
- Use all of the book’s 1200+ images to illustrate your PowerPoint presentations with the enclosed bonus CD-ROM.